Volunteering for the community foundation
The Bürgerstiftung Jena lives from your commitment! For the placement of volunteers, the organisation of events and the implementation of projects, we are always looking for volunteers to support us in various areas.
Whether regularly or spontaneously, in a specific project or in all areas of the community foundation, in the office or with specific actions, with your professional expertise or your curiosity for new tasks - as a volunteer you can contribute flexibly and completely according to your own needs.
Have we aroused your interest? Write us a message with your assignment wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at Unterlauengasse 3. We look forward to seeing you!
Internship in the field of civic engagement
The Bürgerstiftung Jena is constantly looking for committed interns (m/f/d) to support our volunteer agency and our various projects and events. We are looking for applicants with an interest in our field of work, which offers exciting insights into all areas of social work.
We offer the following fields of activity:
- Collaboration in projects for people of foreign origin (esp. refugees).
- Supporting our current projects (development, management, processing)
- Contribution of own ideas in the field of civic engagement
- Organising and supporting various action days and events (e.g. Volunteer Days, Donor Run, Auction of Priceless Opportunities, etc.)
- Press and public relations work
- Networking with cooperation partners
- Administrative tasks
- Daily office work
What applicants should bring with them:
- Interest in several of the above-mentioned fields of activity
- Computer skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- Flexibility, openness, ability to work in a team
Duration: at least 6 weeks, preferably part-time or as a semester internship
You can expect your own desk, fresh coffee every day, a colourful and friendly team and many exciting tasks!
We look forward to receiving your application to: email@example.com